Sunday, May 31, 2015

Exposing MY caller for the cock sucker he is!

I mentioned awhile back in one of my blog posts that I would post a picture that I have of one of my biggest humiliation sluts sucking a cock! It took me awhile to get around to it because I have so many slaves that want to be written about and exposed or blackmailed on here but finally here it is!

If you want to see that old blog that I wrote about his fagot ass go read my older post about the cock sucking bitch here. In fact you probably should, that way I don't have to explain all of the back story.

Basically he is a black guy that loves to get fucked by hot trannies with BIG dicks! Oh and also extreme humiliation phone sex with me! So anyway let's get to the good stuff. I am so ready to expose this cock sucker and show off to the internet world how he loves to have that cock in his mouth! Hahaha....


Oh my what are you going to do now that this picture is on the internet? Oh well... I told you I was going to post it(it just took me a long time)!

No comments:

Post a Comment