Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sexy Smoking Fetish

Are you into smoking fetish phone sex? I love to get a caller that likes to hear me light up a cigarette and take a long drag off of my Marlboro 100′s. Oh yes, I like my cigarettes long and cocks that are even longer! I really get into hearing a man stroke his hard cock for me, while I enjoy smoking my long cigarette. Even better is when I'm riding your cock, making you light it up for me and watch me inhale and then blow smoke right into your face. You are not allowed to cum until I finish my entire cigarette! You have to watch me holding it between my fingers, with glossy red nail polish and bringing it to my glossy red lips, leaving behind red lipstick prints all around it. Imagine that, me with my soft hands with red glossy nails stroking your cock and leaving my red lipstick all over your cock while I am sucking it. I love playing tease and denial with you, you may cum when I allow you to! So if you’re into smoking fetish phone sex, tease and denial phone sex, domination phone sex, no limits phone sex, roleplay phone sex, then give me a ring at 888-297-8213

I have a sexy smoking video for sell too! It would go perfect with a smoking fetish phone sex call. Ask me about it if you're interested!




1 comment:

  1. Wow.......really wonderful blog with sexy hottest girls image and UK Live Phone Sex services. I really like and love this phone sex info.Thanks for share with us............:-)

    ReplyDelete