Thursday, November 8, 2012

Badass Phone Sex 4 Bad Fucking Boys

So just being back at The Kingdom for a week I'm being bombarded with hard bulging cocks that are in need of their Mistress Phone Sex Girl! So as I ordered in my previous post one of my long time clients, one of my pathetic sissy fucks is more like it, called me(quite a few times actually).
Of course I was happy to serve him up a big fat dose of Mistress Madison. And did I ever? I had this loser fucking whining about how pathetic & perverted he is. I had to mix some blackmail in their too. See this guy I'll call him "M" has a girlfriend & he is always calling phone sex girls & spending a lot of money on them too behind her back. All I have to do is mention her name & "M" starts pouting & begging me not to tell her. So what did I do? Haha well I had M get a pair of his girlfriends shoes. First I made his pitiful ass take the heel. Literally he had to stick that stilletto heel all the way up his little fuck hole. Then he had to ram it in there a few times! I'm sure that his pathetic little dick enjoyed it though because shortly after he was ready to cum, but first I wanted M to fuck her shoe. Yep I mean stick his little fuck stick inside it & pump in & out until he came.
So then he was stuck with his girlfriends shoe that's full of his creamy hot cum. I bet you know what I did next. Made him drink it all down!
Man have I missed humiliating guys, it's been way too long!
Who's next? Think you can handle it?
Call me at 888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment