Thursday, November 15, 2012

❤Guys Just Love To Jack Off For Me❤
Yes I do like doing hardcore fucked up phone sex fantasies & love talking about dirty taboo topics that would make most women blush but I also enjoy another type of phone sex. I haven't written much about it but I think it's time to give it some recognition because this blog is about all sorts of phone sex. Plus I really really want to show off this HOT picture that my new phone sex baby sent to me!! But that will be at the end. For now I want to tell you about how I love the type of phone sex call that I can sit back relax, be myself & just listen & talk about sex, life & whatever else comes to mind. This might fall in the category of GFE or Girlfriend Phone Sex.

So this new caller of mine, let's call him "Creamy C" is great to phone fuck! We talk, he strokes his cock, he tells me about some of his random sex stories, jacks off some more & when I'm ready I guide him in to a sweet creamy explosion!! Oh & then I make him finish off in a sexy way that shows his total love & loyalty for me!

Check out this pic of Creamy C just starting out. He's got his cock all lubed up, my hot ass picture on the laptop & what more does a man need (besides my sexy voice in his ear).

So if you wanna try some Girlfriend Phone Sex with me dial my number & hope that I answer...888-297-8213

Here are some other goodies that could go along with a GFE type of phone sex relationship:

Random emails or text messages at any time of day
Special personal pictures
Special treatment & love from the best PSO on the planet!

Of course just remember that the better you treat me(I love getting presents!) the better I treat you as far as giving you sweet little messages & authentic personal pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment