Friday, September 17, 2010

❤Wicked Cock Tease Phone Sex❤

How about some Cock Tease Phone Sex with Princess Madison? I’m in a totally wicked mood today, and I’m feeling like such a bitchy little Princess! See, I know I’m hot and that you totally want me. I know how bad you want to push my pretty mouth down on your cock or pound your dick in my tight little slit but I have the power here, not you! I can tease you as much as I want whether by a hot Guided Masturbation Phone Sex call where I make you tease your own dick, or a fantasy where I’m there with you and I do all the teasing!

Before long, I’ll have you begging for release. I’ll have you slowly build up your orgasm, bringing you to the edge over and over until you can’t stand it anymore. Then? Well, maybe I’ll let you cum! We’ll just have to see.

So are you ready for this wicked little tease and denial princess? give me a call if you are, and we’ll see how much you’re willing to beg!

No comments:

Post a Comment