Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Very Own, Personal Peeping Tom

I am a hot, taboo phone sex slut that loves to show off my hot, young body! I know men like you find me to be a very tempting little morsel of hard dick candy!

I know men can’t help but lust after me and I love taking advantage of that! I love showing off my cute little ass and that brings me to this hot little peeping tom that loves to watch me take a shower before school. I always wake up super horny so I always have my favorite water proof vibe in the shower with me. The way my bathroom is, I have a clear glass door for my shower and there is a window right across now walking outside you can’t just look right in you have to stand on something to look over the window. And this clever man brings his own stool to stand on!

Sometimes, I can hear him stroking his cock. I can usually hear him after I turn the water off after I put conditioner in my hair, I lean against the tile and play with my tight cunnie, as I let the conditioner soak my hair. I love putting on a show for him! And, I know he loves it too because he visits me every morning. One of these days I might ask him to come in and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment