Thursday, February 17, 2011

❤Naughty Boys Get What They Deserve❤

You phone sex Daddies need to get your minds out of the gutter. I know the thoughts you dirty boys and men have, thoughts of plugging my little mouth with your big thick cocks. Wishing I was on my knees in front of you, looking at the dirty jizz stains on your pants in front of me. Dream on….

You little piggies would like to choke me with your swollen cocks. Clamping my head in your big beefy hands so you can plow my little face. Wrong again!…lol….The images you have of jizz running down my chin and neck, and tears, is imaginary. The real world has you on your knees, not me. Beg nicely and I may let you kiss my shoe after I rape your new credit card…lol.

I want you to apologize, boys. Dirty minds like yours, shame on you, wanting to pump loads of jizz into a pretty innocent girl’s little face.You degenerate guys always envisioning duct-tape from your tool boxes, all wrapped around my outstretched legs and arms, me crying and dirty from having been fucked senseless. Your dirty hands entangled in my long blond hair, yanking my head back so you can pack your blood engorged cocks up my tight, little pink asshole.

It’s those thoughts that keep driving you to kneel at my pretty little feet, hoping I’ll let you spend your hard-earned money on me. You know I’m worth it, right? You also know it’s what you guys deserve, wanting so badly, to defile this pretty, innocent little flower of a young princess. That’s it, get in line.

Madison 888-437-0012
Melt4Madison - aim & yahoo




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment