Tuesday, August 24, 2010

❤Blackmail ✚ Worship❤

Now first & foremost I want to clarify that I am not always like this. Although, if you ask me for something, I'm going to give it to you! My advice to you, don't say something if you don't mean it!

So this loser ass guy calls me & asks for blackmail right & he also wants to worship me. So I take his info down & we start with the call. After like 5 or 6 mins he hangs up on me! Now I understand that sometimes you guys hang up after you cum, or for whatever reason & that doesn't bother one bit. I actually prefer it in some situations but when you tell me that you want a Goddess to blackmail you the worst thing you can do is to hang up on this Goddess!! It pissed me off! So guess what I did? Being the evil bitch that I can be sometimes *wicked smile* I Googled this pathetic magot & what did I find? Oh I found plenty & soon enough Gedyon will find out not to ask Madison for blackmail & then blatantly hang up on her! My suggesstion to Gedyon W is to call Misstress Madison asap & everything will be fine...maybe.

Torturing & humiliating little fools is becoming quite fun for me, not to mention an immense turn on. So I invite all the drooling losers to come to me, relinquish all control & revel in the sweet bliss only I can give you. That is if you think you can handle it...loser...hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment