Wednesday, June 15, 2011

❤My New Cum Slut❤
I have to tell you all about one of my new little fuck slut bitches. I'll call him "G Spot" & that name fits him rather well considering how much he loves stimulating his g spot. During our session I got to do one of my favorite things which is fucking him like a little phone sex bitch with my massive strap on. I totally enjoyed treating "G Spot" like the pathetic little slut that he is! And when it was time for him to cum I made him put his legs up over his head while laying on his back & I milked all of that cream right into his fucking mouth. He liked feeling his own cum squirt into the back of his throat. What a little cum slut!
Do you want me to make you my bitch & fuck you in your man pussy?
Treat you like a dirty little cum slut?
Call me 888-437-0012

"G Spot" shoving toys in his fuck hole


No comments:

Post a Comment