Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm Totally An Exhibitionist!


I consider myself a voyeurs dream, a born exhibitionist and I can spot one of you naughty boys a mile away!



When I’m feeling horny I deliberately go out wearing a low cut top or a very short skirt, no panties of course. I will sit in a cafe or somewhere and many times I have had the chance to show a horny pervert exactly what I've got.
Last week I was feeling super slutty and I decided to go to the mall with my short jean skirt and no panties! I was sitting across from this old guy whose eyes were literally glued to my naked thighs. I looked around and everyone else was distracted so I decided to give him a little show by uncrossing my legs and slowly letting my thighs fall open . His cock got hard and stood up in his pants almost instantly. I could feel my own fuck juice start to trickle onto the bench I was sitting on as he slyly adjusted himself letting his hand connect with his cock a little longer than entirely necessary. His eyes never once left my naked exposed pussy.
Wow its getting me hot just thinking about it. As a matter of fact I think this is turning into an obsession or addiction or something lol.
Would you have enjoyed seeing something like that? I'm sure you would have! I could really use some down and dirty voyeur/exhibitionist phone sex. Call me and we can play naughty together!

*MaDiSoN*
888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment