Monday, October 17, 2011

❤My Newest Pussy Whipped Phone Slave❤
I have a new boy toy that I've been playing with very often lately. I'll call him "pussy whipped". The name speaks for itself & fits him quite well. He's addicted to me in the worst way. He likes to see me in black stockings, like in the picture below. See what it does to his cock?
Unless he does what he's told he is not allowed to cum. I enjoy teasing & torturing his cock during our phone sessions. Sometimes if he's very good I also enjoy pleasing his cock & allowing him to cum for me. If he's bad though he is punished!
Punishments include not cumming of course but also many other things like giving his Mistress money, not being aloud to speak with me for a certain number of days, blackmail & public humiliation along with a number of other things.
I love showing off my slave boys! Look at the pic of his nice hard cock next to a picture of his Mistress. What a good lil pussy whipped bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment