Thursday, March 17, 2011

❤My Blackmail Bitch❤
Well I had to find the time to dedicate a post to one of my loser fuck tards that wanted blackmail phone sex. Noticed I say wanted. Yeah he talked all this stuff about how scared he was & blah blah blah. Made promises he didn't keep & well now he's on my shit list (yes I have an actual list).See if you losers think in your puny little brain for one second that I'm gonna take time out of my busy day to call your wife or mother or boss or whoever. Well your mistaken but if you think I'm just gonna forget about you because nothing happened in two months then your sadly mistaken.
I never ever forget about the blackmail losers that I keep on the back burner until I'm ready to deal with them. Besides it's more fun this way. they think they're in the clear & then out of nowhere the phone rings & you hear my evil voice. So are you all ready for the name of my blackmail victim? (Name Taken Down For Now) is the pathetic loser. This isn't it though there is more to come bitch! Hope your wifey doesn't Google your name for any reason but then again why would she? Unless she got an anonymous call recently.....hahaha. I'm an evil bitch not to be fucked with!
Anyone up for some hardcore blackmail phone sex?? 888-437-0012

No comments:

Post a Comment