Tuesday, February 22, 2011


❤Degrading Pathetic Losers Is What I Do Best❤
Whenever any of you cock jerking losers call me up for some degrading phone sex, you better be down on your knees & if you’re really into being the submissive loser that you are, you better have something like sandpaper under your knees when you’re kneeling to me! I want to hear that begging in your voice as you try to get me to pay attention to you.
I won't have an ounce of mercy for your pathetic loser ass either! I’m a sadistic bitch during domination phone sex and you better get used to it! Oh & if your another one of those small dick losers you better be ready to get humiliated too. I can't stand those tiny pencil dicks & I make that very clear in my humiliation phone sex calls!
Don’t even think for a second in your bimbo little heads that you can find a soft spot in my heart for you. There is none…period! The sooner you realize that you’re a loser who is born to serve me, the sooner you can realize your purpose in life – down at my feet!
I know your cock is hard in your pants right now after reading this...how pathetic! You know you'll never be able to get the full satisfying orgasm without your Mistress whispering all those mean humiliating comments into your ear...hahaha.
Call me now bitch boy! 888-437-0012
Melt4Madison - aim & yahoo
Serious inquiries only

No comments:

Post a Comment