Sunday, June 28, 2015

Strap On Teasing Phone Sex Mistress

I think it's pretty clear to anyone that knows me that I have a thing for teasing. Pretty much any live phone sex call that I do always has some element of teasing in it. Another phone sex fetish that I love is strap on play. When I get to tease a slaves ass with a big, fat strap on it makes for quite an interesting phone sex call, not only for the strap on whore calling but for me as well.

Rubbing MY thick cock back and forth over those ass cheeks. Only makes him scream and beg "fuck me like the little ass slut that I am!” I'm sure most girls would be quick to push that plastic cock right into that ass very quickly but for me I enjoy hearing how he wants to be a faggot, cock loving boy for my strap on. So of course I am going to tease that ass even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment