Tuesday, July 26, 2011

❤Sissy Stalking Fetish❤
Oh little sissy, you can’t hide your fetish from me! I see your eyes growing wide as I lift my nylon covered legs onto the table. Do you know how soft nylons feel? They are so snug.. soft.. they feel great against my long legs. Being a little stocking tease is always so much fun. That lil cock in your pants gets as stiff as it can get, especially when your favorite cock tease is around. You can always count on your little pantyhose Princess to drive your little dick crazy, can’t you?

Is it because I run my soft hands up my stockings? Or is it because I slide my nylon covered toes up against your lips. In fact, I’ve been in these pantyhose all day, I bet you can smell the sweet scent of my sweat in them, can’t you? What if I were to rub my pantyhose covered toes up against your little prick, sissy boy? Would it send you over the edge? Would you ooze warm goo between your legs?

Call Princess Madison to Tease You 888-437-0012


No comments:

Post a Comment