Wednesday, October 5, 2011

❤Naughty School Girl Fantasy❤
Your naughty young school girl is home from school now. I bet you've been waiting on me all day long. Take your hand off your cock and get on your knees like a good bitch. I need loving and your going to give it to me whether you like it or NOT! You make me laugh. You always do exactly what I say when I say!

Let me get something out of my backpack that should help both of us be pleased!  I have my special little pink dildo just for you honey!  I am going to play with myself and then let you clean the dildo off! UNDERSTAND?   I know how much you love to worship the ground I walk on!  Gosh I bet you would do anything for me right now huh?  Would you empty your bank account and leave all the cash sitting at my feet just to be able to worship my ass and panties!

Ha ha ha... you are so easy to control. I could rub that cock of yours and make you bark like a doggie!  Why don't you just stare at my ass and wonder what it would be like against your lips. Would you like it if I rubbed your cock with this lotion getting it nice & hard? Then let you cum all over my white school girl panties?

Call me for an even naughtier version of this barely legal school girl phone sex fantasy
Madison 
888-437-0012


No comments:

Post a Comment