Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stroke It For Me Daddy


Hey Boys! So for this blog post I'm going to tell you a very true real life phone sex story that is sure to get you hard. So my Daddy has no idea that I am doing phone sex professionally  well I guess I should say he didn't know about my phone sex job. He has come to visit me a few times recently and I have been on a call almost every single time. I just always told him to hold on a minute and I would go back into my bedroom and finish the call. Well the last time this happened I was shocked to catch him sneaking in and just listening to me!

Now of course he didn't think I knew he was there but I definitely knew. I just continued to play along with things and went on with the call as normal. It just so happens that the kind of call I was doing was a Daddy/Daughter phone sex call. In the Daddy's Girl phone sex fantasy I was 18 and had a very naughty sexual relationship with my Dad on a regular basis. I was sooo hot and wet! All I kept thinking about was how bad I wanted my Daddy to touch me, fuck me and lick me, just like the caller was telling me he wanted to do to me. I kept fingering my wet pussy and moaning "yes Daddy fuck me harder"! I looked out through the crack in my bedroom door and I could see my Dad stroking himself! Oh how my pussy just ached with anticipation of him stuffing that big hard cock inside me!!

Call me for a Daddy Daughter phone sex session, maybe you'll get lucky and my Dad will stop by again=)
Madison
888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment