Monday, December 16, 2013

Forced Feminization

Sometimes it takes a little forced feminization phone sex for a sissy boy to realize his true potential as a cock sucking or cum eating slut.  Today was one of those days where I had to use a little more force than usual, to convince a dirty little faggot that wanting a cock and going out to actually find one are crucial if he wants to satisfy his sexual desires.

When he called me this morning he was telling me that he knew what he wanted but that he just wasn't sure if he could handle the reality of actually getting it.  After some cock teasing persuasion from me and telling him to go online and FIND a cock to suck, I finally had to get firm and use some forced feminization phone sex tactics on him.  I told him that either HE finds a cock to suck or I was going to find one for him and he’d better not even think about backing out.  I told him to put on his sexiest pair of thong panties and get ready to pleasure every fucking cock that I sent to his hotel room.  That got his attention!

Do you need a little push to make your own cock sucking fantasies come true too?  If so, then call me for some forced feminization phone sex today!

No comments:

Post a Comment