Friday, August 5, 2011


❤Self Bukake❤
Self bukake is the best thing ever! Having a little slut jerk his dick directly in to his face and mouth, and then to have him become the little cum slut that he has always been gives me the greatest satisfaction. I have to say that if a small dick deserves to cum, then right into his own face and mouth is the best choice.
Wanking can be a messy activity, but with some practice, little cuckolds should be able to get most of it in their mouths and the rest on their faces. It is also low maintenance for the cuckoldress. Basically you give your submissive the right to wank, and he does the work until completion in which he gives himself the reward of cumming and the humiliation of shooting it all over his pathetic face.
The very best part about self bukake is the lasting results. Literally after any guy cums, he experiences a type of mental clarity. His mind clears and functions since his brain migrates away from his little weewee. He is a whole person with thinking capabilities, and in this moment he thinks, ” What have I done? What was I thinking? This is ridiculous having spewed a big hot load in my own face. This cum is nasty, but I am kind of starting to like it which is even worse. I have self bukake remorse! Help!”
No need for remorse. You are a cum bucket slut. You are nasty and vile. You cannot help it. Your Cuckoldress or Mistress keeps you around becuase of it, not inspite of it. Relax. This moment of clarity will soon pass. You will be jerking and wanking as soon as you possibily can, you will be throwing your legs up in the air and pointing that teenie weenie right at your face, you will aim and shoot. The process will start all over again. Self bukake is addictive. Some submissive are better than others at it, but all little wankers deserve to do this. If you wanna show me your technique, then give me a call and show me on webcam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment