Thursday, November 24, 2011

❤Smoking Fetish❤
One of my calls recently was a guy that has a big smoking fetish and we made our strap on play into a hot, erotic smoking phone sex fantasy too. I sensually smoked and blew smoke in his face and all over his cock while he helped me slip into my strap on. He stroked and sucked my strap on dildo and fucked my pussy and ass with it before he snapped it into place on my harness and sucked it again. We had a little 69 play with lots of caressing and he sucked my strap on while I blew smoke all over his dick, sucked him and fucked him with a cigarette before he smoked it with me. We had a fantastic, sensual fantasy together.

We can turn any fantasy you want into a hot, erotic phone sex playtime if you want and I’m ready for sensual smoking fun anytime. Cum Light up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment