Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Sissy Boy Shoe Fucker


My sissy slut M is at it again! Oh yes, he is out of control with the dirty and extreme phone sex roleplays we have been doing. Of course I absolutely love to dominate pathetic, submissive boys so it's just another naughty day in the life of a sexy PSO for me. I have to admit I get super excited when I get a picture of a client, especially when that pic was taken during our phone sex call! Guess what else M and I did during our raunchy session?
Well we had some cock and ball torture and bondage as you can see, but we also popped M's cherry! Oh yeah you know what I mean. This was the very first time that M has ever had his prostate massaged!! So that was super fun! 
Wonder what will be next, and with M you really never know! 

Do you have some wild and crazy role play ideas that you would like to play out during a phone call? 

When she says "No" I say "Yes", No Limits and always perverted! 

Phone Sex with Madison
888-297-8213

1 comment: