Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Regular Cock Stroking Pervert

I'm going to dedicate this blog post to one of my very special clients named Michael. I always have lots of fun with him! I mean he has some really wild, crazy fantasies but I guess that's part of what I love so much about him, is that it keeps things exciting! The most recent hot phone sex call that we did was really naughty and of course had some cum eating involved. You know I make a cock stroker eat his cum every chance I get!
So yes, Michael has some fun roleplay ideas but he is also kind of pathetic and so I can't help but throw some humiliation into our phone sex fun too! I mean during our last call he wanted to jerk it to the freaking weather girls! Oh Michael, only you baby, only you! In his defense though they were fucking hot weather girls lol. Another thing that I enjoy doing with my submissive slut Michael is having him bind his cock and balls with rubber bands! I've seen pictures of this too and that always makes a call much more fun because you know that he is actually doing what I am telling him to do and the fact that his cock and balls are bound so tight they are just bulging and all veiny! Must have to hurt a bit, huh Michael? HaHaHa....
So anyway M has a girlfriend, who of course has no idea what a perverted phone sex addict she is dating, but anyway occasionally she will be part of our phone sex scenario and this time I had M use her very sexy stiletto shoe to do his cock stroking with! Well actually I had him fuck her shoe and of course I made him cum in it as well and like I mentioned earlier, I made him drink every last drop of cum out of that sexy high heel too! I bet he made a big mess! I can picture him with all of that white creamy jizz all over his face! Lol, oh you know I laugh at you Michael, not with you... or wait, no that was what I meant Lol.
Ahhhh... I love ball busting pathetic pervs like M, and humiliating them by forcing them to indulge in their own manly juices afterward!
Think you can handle a cock and ball torturing, forced cum eating, humiliating phone sex roleplay with me? Call me 888-297-8213 and we can see what you're made of *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment