Wednesday, September 21, 2011

❤Tease And Denial❤
I love tormenting boys like you.  Teasing you with my hot, tight young body.  Making you want me so so bad, holding out and then teasing you some more!  You know you want me!  You crave me so badly that your poor balls are aching and screaming for that hot release.

Maybe I’ll make you stroke that cock for me, I just love a hot forced masturbation session.  I like to watch you on cam too.  Especially when you start squirming.  When you get so desperate, willing to do almost anything for me, begging me for permission to cum.  Should I let you though?  That is the question.  I’ll only decide once you prove to me just how badly you need me and you’ll have to put on a really good show for me too!

Are you brave enough to try a tease & denial phone sex call with me? Maybe you want to start out with some forced masturbation...call me...888-297-8213.

No comments:

Post a Comment