Monday, August 30, 2010

❤I'm Such A Naughty Little Girl❤
Do you know what I like about summer? I love slipping into my next to nothing bikini  and giving all my Daddy’s friends something to look at and let me tell you...they all love to look!

My Daddy’s business partner was over at the house one  day, he was having dinner with my parents … and I imagine that he only came upstairs to use the bathroom. Well when he came out, I made sure he got an eyeful.  I left my bedroom door open, just enough so he could see me, I was naked and I was teasing myself with my new vibrator. I looked over at him and told him I was having a hard time reaching a special place.

Of course he came in, I flipped over, put my ass in the air, so he could see my pretty, pink, little pussy from behind, and asked him if he could just finger me a tiny little bit.  Of course he was willing to help, and in an instant I came all over his fingers.   He was starting to undo his pants when his wife called up to him, I giggled and told him that someone was waiting for him … and MAYBE I would stop by his office one day so he could help me again. Who knows?

If you want to talk to a real Daddy’s girl, a spoiled little princess who is dying to cum all over you – then give me a call, I love to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment