Monday, November 21, 2011

❤You Like Wearing Girly Panties?❤
So your one of those boys that loves the feel of soft silky girly things...
Have you ever tried on girls silky panties when no one was around to catch you? It’s okay to tell me about it, your secret is safe with me. I love talking about how those girly clothes make you feel. About how hard that little clitty gets when those silky panties rub against it. It gets me really turned on when you rub those silky panties for me. I love to hear all the details about the girly things you wear and the girly things you like to do. Sniffing, licking, sucking on your silky panties. That’s right I know all about those nasty little things you like to do.
I would love for you to share all of those naughty little secrets with me.Tell me how good those panties feel next to your man pussy. Dress up in all your soft silky girly lingerie just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment