Sunday, June 2, 2013

Adult Baby Diaper Lover Phone Sex

There are so many kinky phone sex fantasies I love to play out,one of my new favorites is Adult Baby Diaper Lover or AB/DL phone sex. I absolutely love being a nurturing Mommy. Yes, AB/DL phone sex is so sexy because I get to soothe you, pamper and punish you. There are so many fantasies that you and I can explore. We can have fun with them all.
If you like being an adult baby, then you definitely need AB/DL phone sex. I will change you and feed you and cuddle you, I will rub your bum and give it a tiny spank if you’ve been bad. I will let you lay your head in between my beautiful breasts and when it’s time to eat you can have a suck on Mommy Madison's nipple.
I had a call just like this last week. Except I wasn't Mommy, I was his babysitter. My adult baby phone sex caller was wearing a diaper during our phone sex call too! It was kind of hot! I talked to him in a sweet cute baby voice and giggled and sometimes I would have to tease, and even humiliate him a bit. I would always have to check his adult diaper when we were out in public by grabing his croch and peeking down the back side too! I always see him looking down my shirt at my big tits when I change his adult dirty diaper. I think it made him get horny because then his cock would get really hard and big!! So you know what I had to do then right? Of course I had to show my little guy how to play with his hard dick and how I can play with it too! I think he really liked that because at bathtime he wanted me to do more. 
After his bath I diapered him back up and told him to stick his hand down his adult diaper and play with his pee pee. This time he made himself cum all over in his diaper and then babysitter madi had to change it again!
Think you have a thing for being babied by a sexy woman? I can play Mommy or babysitter or any other woman you want me to. Call me and let's have some ABDL phone sex!!

Mommy Madison
888-297-8213





No comments:

Post a Comment