Tuesday, August 17, 2010

 ♥The Fine Art Of Submission♥
    
     I have always loved the attention the boys in school gave me. As I got older, I loved older guys even more. Nothing feels better than to do the things that men want me to do to make them happy.

     I remember the first time I ever dated an older man. I was only 16 years old at the time. He taught me so many things. For the first time I felt more than just pretty...I felt SEXY. I had two drawers full of lacy lingerie and as much make-up as I'd seen on department store shelves! He gave me a lot, and he taught me how to give. He taught me what he called "the fine art of submission." It wasn't always just "yes, Sir" and "no, Sir". It was my knowing and anticipating his needs and my delivering them flawlessly.

    We would take long drives on the weekend and find secluded stops to play out his fantasies. We would pretend that I was that long ago pretty young lady from a small town, all dressed up after Sunday church. We would go out, me all prim and proper, and when I was comfortable, we'd play nasty adult games that I wouldn't dare tell anyone about! We would go to out-of-way motels and I would dress up as some slutty girl out on the town with her girlfriends. I'd drink too much and come on to him. I'd flirt and tease but never give in, but nasty girls don't get away with teasing horny men. They don't get the hard horny cocks that they're truly after. They get used up and dumped.

     When we stayed home on weekends, I'd dress up in all kinds of costumes. I would take on one of many different personalities! Sometimes I was his teacher or a college student, a secretary, his naive but very hot step-mother, or some other sexy and sweet relative. One Halloween I dressed up as a french maid. I was HOT! He took that feather duster away from me and tickled me for two straight hours. I was laughing so hard that it hurt and tears poured down my cheeks, all the time he was teasing me and jacking off in my hair and on my face and tits. That weekend was absolutely delicious.

     Looking at me, I'm definitely younger than most of the ladies you see around in places like this but, believe me, I have learned a lot. I know what men want and I am perfect at role plays of any kind. Like I said, I understand the fine art of submission, of giving, of teasing and of providing.

I KNOW what men need to be pleased and I come through every time! I think you and I would have a delicioius time together.Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment