Thursday, March 24, 2011

❤Fuck A Fake Pussy For Me❤

One of my new favorite things to do during phone sex is make my cam boy bitches fuck a fake pussy. A very popular men's masturbation toy is called the Fleshlight. It's basically just a fake little pussy for all you habitual masturbaters out there or if you just need something different. I know you get bored jerking & stroking multiple times a day using just your hand. It even has a pair of plump very real looking pussy lips!
This is the perfect sex toy for men & I get so turned on by watching you use it while on cam for me. If your too shy or don't have a web cam I would enjoy giving you some guided masturbation phone sex while instructing you what to do with your new pussy toy.
They are I think around $70 but I'm sure you could find one cheaper somewhere & they probably have different brands. The Fleshlight is the only fake pussy I've ever had experience with but do some research I'm sure there are other options out there. There are many other types of toys that can be fun for men to play with as well. Things like a dildo, butt plugs, nipple clamps & warming lube just to name a few. You'd be surprised at what you can use that's already lying around your house.
Anytime your in the mood for some guided masturbation or fake pussy phone sex I'm the phone girl to call!

Madison 888-437-0012
Melt4Madison - aim & yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment