Friday, May 27, 2011

❤Hot Teen Phone Sex❤

You like my young naked body, don’t you? That’s why you ask me to undo my top to expose my hot tits. You can hardly breath when I take off my panties and spread my teen legs wide so you can see my young pussy & sweet tight ass.

I like to hear you pleading to touch my nice body just a little. Offering me more allowance if I let you squeeze my teen tits just once. Saying you’ll buy me that expensive designer handbag I want from the mall to be able to lick my little juicy cunt. Offer me anything just to be able to rub your hard cock back and forth against my hot teen ass.

I like having so much power over you; teasing and driving you wild for me. Who knows? I might give you what you want….eventually.

1 comment:

  1. HI HONEY,

    EMAIL ME WHEN AVAIL. LOVE YOUR BLOG.

    ReplyDelete