Tuesday, July 19, 2011

❤Forced Cock Sucking & Forced Bi Phone Sex❤
It gets me so hot to watch a guy suck another guys cock.  But sometimes guys aren’t into sucking cock and they need a little help.  They go on and on about not being gay or bi.  That’s what happened on my last call, that was so hot and sexy by the way!  I suggested that we have this really hot threesome with this other super hot stud.  He was more than happy to oblige, assuming that the two of them would get to fuck me silly while one could fuck me while I sucked the other one off.  But things turned out a little bit differently than he had anticipated!  I had such a wild time forcing him to suck on that studs huge cock and making him take it up his ass like the bitch that he is!  He must have loved it, because he shot such a huge load when that hot stud came into his tight sissy ass!
Forced cock sucking and forced bi phone sex with me is the hottest trip ever!  Cock or bi curious?  Then give me a call!  I’ll having you sucking cock like that nasty slut you’re dying to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment