Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wild College Girls
Everyone knows that men love wild college girls.  Let’s face it, this is our time to be drunk college girls, as slutty as we want and everyone expects it.

So if I want to be the drunk girl at the frat party who sucks off a guy in front of everyone, they just cheer me on, LOL.  It’s awesome!

One of the wild college parties I went to had a stipper pole for the girls to dance on, and of course we did.  Give us young girls a keg and a pole and you’ll get a sexy strip tease that goes a lot further than any club. They were pouring ice cold beer on our perky tits and licking our hard nipples until we were horny enough to fuck.  Now that’s a party you don’t want to miss!

Wanna hear more of my wild party stories? Or maybe do a college girl phone sex roleplay. Call me baby...We can have our own little frat party, if you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment