Thursday, November 18, 2010

❤Slut In Training❤

So let me tell you about my new favorite slut, Jenny. I totally enjoy every conversation that we have. I teach her all about being a whore. How to give a perfect blow job & the feeling of a big, thick cock sliding up inside you.

Jenny & I have so much fun dressing up in sexy lingerie, skimpy clothes & lots of make up. After getting all dolled up, we go out to find as many horny men as possible. I always talk Jenny up & brag about what a great fuck she is.

I like making her be really, really nasty & raunchy. Sucking one cock after another until she has a belly full of cream!

One thing's for sure about Jenny, she loves that cock!

Want me to teach you how to be a naughty little slut? After all I am a master at it, lol. Call me cock lover!


No comments:

Post a Comment