Sunday, March 6, 2011




❤Dirty Panty Sniffing Phone Sex❤

I have to write about this dirty panty sniffer that I did a call with the other night. I'll call him Dirty G. Yes I think that name fits him well.
Dirty G was so nasty & pathetic I couldn't help but laugh at him during the call. He wants to pay me for my dirty disquisting panties. I mean really dirty panties! He wants to buy my panties that I've worn for days, worked out in & even farted in, eeuuww gross! What a fucking loser!
It doesn't end there though. Then he asks me have I or will I ever consider taking a shit while on the phone with him! Uuggh probably not but then I said well yes actually I would but it would be a lot of money to listen to this hot princess take a shit.
Then I went into a raunchy role play about tying him to the bed while I smothered his face with my ass. Cutting off his oxygen & making him fuck my pretty little asshole with his tongue. He loved it. Then I made Dirty G get down on all fours like a little pet. I wrapped my dirty panties around his face as I started to insert my 10 inch strap on into his fucking ass! I pulled those panties so tight to his face that his nose & mouth were smashed tight against the crotch of them & I rammed that cock in him so hard, fucking him like a pathetic sissy panty sniffing bitch!
What do you think happened next? That's right the loser made a big sticky mess all over himself. Would you like to worship my ass? Sniff my panties or just be humiliated & fucked by a hot young Princess? Call me & I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment