Thursday, May 9, 2013

Taste My Cream Pie!

Do you ever fantasize what it would be like to crawl up between my legs after I've been out fucking all night long? My creamy pussy is filled with warm sticky cum and it’s all for you! Spreading my legs wide open so you can see the cum dripping out of my barely legal cunt. You know you want to taste my cream pie!
I know how you secretly crave the taste of another man’s cum. I know it makes your cock nice and hard to think about how I got my pussy pounded and how it wasn't your little dick that was fucking me and filling me all up!
Let’s have some hot sticky cream pie phone sex. I know you want to feel that cum dripping down the back of your throat while you guzzle all of that cream down! You had better save some for me! Cum on baby, put your lips against mine and snowball that creampuff into my sexy mouth!
You’re going to be begging to clean my swollen pussy out every night!  Are you ready for it?




Wanna see my cream pie? Do a call with me and mention that you want to see my creamy pussy. For a limited time I will send an exclusive picture of my cream filled pussy. After May 19th it will only be available to purchase, so you better hurry!
*MaDiSoN*
888-297-8213
http://www.phonesexkingdom.com/madison 




No comments:

Post a Comment