Monday, May 13, 2013

I Know You Love That BBC!


I know your little secret! Oh, I know you think you’re hiding it but Your phone sex Mistress knows your dirty fantasies and your secret desires.
See, I know how you've got a thing for big black cock. Maybe you want to just be a BBC cuckold, or maybe you want to suck on that huge cock yourself. Regardless, you’re obsessed with it, and there’s no sense in trying to keep hiding it. We both know the truth anyhow.
So let's talk about your naughty little fantasy. For a (not so) small fee, of course. I’m more than willing to be a listening ear if you are willing to give me what I deserve, which is your cash!
Let’s bring those secret cuckold and forced bi fantasies you've got out in the open. It’ll feel so much better that way and will give me something to use against you later, hehe. 
Call me, you naughty little cock whore. You know you can’t hold back any longer!!

~MaDiSoN~
888-297-8213



No comments:

Post a Comment