Saturday, October 15, 2011

❤My Cum Soaked Panties❤
Guess what I did yesterday? I fucked my wet little pussy! Okay I guess that isn't much of a surprise, is it?
Well that's not all I did...
I was wearing my panties while I did it & pulled them to the side while slipping that dildo in & out of my cunt!  I came sooo hard & it got my panties soaked in my pussy juice. So I hurried up & took them off & placed them in a sealed plastic bag because I know that one of you guys out there would love to get your hands on a pair of my fresh cum soaked panties!! I know, I know I'm the best.
So who will get them?  Hurry up & call me to see if they're still available. They will only cost you $30 plus you have to place at least a ten minute call to purchase them. Total that's $50! First one who calls me with 50 bucks gets my cum filled panties!! Hell I'm feeling so nice right now & to show how much I appreciate all you cock jerkers out there I'll throw in a short video of me too!
So show me how much you love & adore me by buying my panties & worshiping them. Can you imagine? Having the same panties that were pressed tight against my ass & pussy all day long then soaked in my sweet wet cum juice! All yours to sniff, lick, jerk off with or anything your dirty mind wants to do with them!  Maybe you want to show me off & hang them in your rear view mirror lol!
Don't forget I also sell other items like pussy pops!  I made a few of those last night after I came too! Just stuck those suckers deep into my twat smothering them with my sweet goodness & then  wrapping them back up to send to some lucky guy!! Wouldn't you love to suck on a sucker that you know was in my pussy? It would be kind of like licking my pussy.  You could call me while you suck it & I would make you tongue fuck my cunt even harder until I cum all over your face!! Mmmm sounds like a HOT fucking call!

Make sure to check out my site for other goodies! Also view my specials page where you can see how to get a chance to get my panties or videos for free!
Call Me 888-437-0012
http://www.phonesexkingdom.com/madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment