Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Father-Daughter Phone Sex

Daddy loves father daughter phone sex and says my hot, young pussy even keeps his coffee warm! Underage sex is such a naughty fetish, but what most people don’t realize is it’s me who controls Daddy, not the other way around.

That’s right, the other day I caught Daddy masturbating with a pair of my wet little panties and well, let’s just say Daddy must make sure his little princess is VERY happy all the time, OR ELSE!

Yes, he cries and begs me to set him free, but his hard cock always gives him away. He loves being my slave!

I can make Daddy buy anthing I want, basically do anything I want! I can force him to suck dick for my enjoyment.  I can make Daddy jerk off and cum on my sexy feet, then lick his cum off my pretty little toes.  Oh, the list goes on, and Daddy must obey. Or Else!

No comments:

Post a Comment