Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dirty Taboo Incest Phone Sex

Daddy phone sex lovers always call me because I'm a very dirty, cock sucking brat and because my sweet, tiny little voice makes your cock just pop! Cum eating is one of my specialties and Daddy found out a long time ago just how much jizz I can gulp down. I like my phone sex role plays extreme and taboo! I want to hear those wicked thoughts you think about as your hand grips that dick. Do you want to get that cock nice and lubed up for me as I tell you how naughty I want to be for you? I want to climb onto your lap after Mommy goes to bed and grind against that bulge in your pants feeling it grow harder and harder just for me. I love it when we have daddy phone sex together and you pull my little top up to look at my little pink nipples.
Are you going to fuck me? I promise I won’t tell anyone how you like to pound my cunt. Our dirty incest phone sex will be our private nasty secret! Call me for daddy phone sex now!

No comments:

Post a Comment