Sunday, June 21, 2015

Cuckold Phone Fantasy

I always tell him who I’m going to fuck.  Sometimes he gets to watch, sometimes he gets to guess at how many men fucked me and came inside me.  If I’m going out he helps me pick out just the right outfit.  Just the right one to show off my sexy young body.  When I get home he’s waiting there at the kitchen table with his hard cock in his hand, begging to clean me out, begging to guess and hopefully get it right.  As I bend over the bed with his nose up my ass licking and sucking all that cum out of me, jerking his cock the whole time and telling me how good it tastes and thanking me over and over again for bringing him so much cum to eat.  When he’s done, of course he wants to cum.  I giggle and tell him no no no……. not inside me.  You may cum on my pussy and then lick it all up… every last drop.  Moaning and groaning and jerking on my swollen clitty he blows a huge load all over my puffy pussy lips only to go down and clean it all up again, swallowing ever last drop…….

sound like a cuckold fantasy you would enjoy playing out with me? Call me then!!
Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213



No comments:

Post a Comment