Sunday, May 24, 2015

Ass Worship Slaves do What I Say!

Last night I had two guys call me and both wanted to sniff my Princess ASS! The one slave said that he sneaks around at his office after everyone leaves and sniffs the girls chairs. He gets down on his knees like a little butt sniffing bitch and starts rubbing his nose on the leather of a chair. The slave told me that it makes his dummy dick hard as a rock to smell a woman that way.
The other ass sniffing bitch said that he sniffs his wifes dirty panties late at night while she is sleeping. One time he called and jerked off all over her panties while talking to me LOL, then I made him lick his own cum off of them and put them back in her panty drawer! I love you dirty bitches!
Well of course I also love ass worshipping slaves but I also love to have them do other naughty things! Like maybe as I sit on your face I can tease and edge your cock to the point of cumming and then stop at the last minute! Haha.. I love laughing at all u losers! Or maybe be even naughtier by making you be my cuckolded cream pie eater!
Trust me I have lots and lots of dirty ideas that I'd love to do to you naughty butt lovers!! Call me and let's get started!
Madison
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment