Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Extreme Humiliation

OMG I have some crazy callers! I absolutely love them all though, actually the crazier the better! So anyway I have one guy who has been calling me for years, he is a black guy but you wouldn't ever know it just going by my description of him. He craves extreme humiliation from me. So I humiliate him about him being a faggot, a nigger, and lots more but those are the WORST! Oh my gosh I can only imagine what my neighbors must think of me after I do a 30 minute call with him!!

This caller, I'm gonna call him P because its the first initial of his first name but it coincidentally fits him well because he just had a tranny piss all over him recently! lol I told you people that he is fucking pathetic! It makes the verbal and racial humiliation flow so easily out of my pretty lips. I really have to say that I like being super trashy and just cussing a lot and saying all these nasty words. I mean it's not that far from my real life talking style either but how often in real life do I get the chance to rattle off like twelve swear words in a row and make a grown man (I use that term loosely) cry? Umm not very often, only like a few times a year and probably only half of those are justified so... I really enjoy hardcore humiliation phone sex with really pathetic losers like "P".

A few days ago he sent me a picture of him sucking a cock!! It's a REAL good pic too, close up, shows his face and everything! I'm very tempted to put it on my blog and I still might do that!

but for now any of you nasty jerk off bitches think you can endure an extreme humiliation phone sex call with me?

Prove it... 888-297-8213.

1 comment:

  1. Share those pics, he will thank you! Trust me!

    ReplyDelete