Monday, March 2, 2015

My Cock Sucking Phone Sex Slave

I heard from one of my slaves recently and boy did he have some crazy info for me and a video to view! After working as a phone sex girl for many years not much surprises me anymore but every once in awhile I get a super exciting surprise like this one!

I've written about this certain cock loving, addicted phone slave before and even showed some pics of him too! We always talked about how much he fantasized about sucking a big black cock but these were always strictly fantasy. Well a few weeks went by and I hadnt heard from him, that is until the other day. He called me and had BIG news! He said if I show you this then I must really trust you. So he did send me the video and what was it? A short video of him sucking what do you think... a BBC!  I could not believe it but I was so proud and shocked and excited as hell to have that video in my posession. See I introduced this slave of mine to blackmail and of course he got addicted to the thought of a hot Mistress blackmailing him, and that's what I did. This video is the ultimate evidence and gives me the highest level of power!!

I did promise I wouldn't show the video on my blog and believe it or not I am able to keep my word lol, that is until you piss me off... lol just kidding. So another wild idea arose and before I knew it "the mask" was born lol. You have to see this mask so here it is...


I absolutely love it! It's the cutest, sassiest, naughtiest thing anyone has made for me, or ummm made to wear for me lol. You see if he wears the mask while he is commiting the cock sucking deed then his face will be hidden and I can post it on my blog for all of you horny perverts to watch and jerk your hard cock to until you cum all fucking over! 

The mask is made now I'm just waiting for him to use it :)
I fucking love when my dirty phone sex bitches do fun things like this for me!

I'm very sure I'll be writing more about this particular submissive slave again so come back soon to see!

The one & only MISTRESS MADISON... often imitated never duplicated!
1-888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment