Friday, March 27, 2015

Taking Advantage of Another Blackmail Loser Financially

I'm telling you I can barely keep up with the requests that you slave boys have. I know you all want to be humiliated and exposed on my hot phone sex blog but you have to earn your place. I was debating between two humiliation sluts for this weeks post and finally decided on this loser. I will call him.... loserAL.

To be quite honest I'm not so sure that he has even earned his place on my blog. I mean yeah he bought me a present and called a few times but that hardly constitutes being a "good" slave. I suppose in my opinion, which is the only one that matters, that to deem yourself a good slave you would need to prove your loyalty and become a long time, trusted phone sex slave. There are a few other qualities that I value a lot but when I look back at some of my slaves that I consider to be MY good slaves they are the ones that have been around for a significant amount of time.

Well anyway I'm getting off topic so let's get back to talking about this new loser I have. I have yet another credit card to add to my list of virtual credit cards that I can use. It's a lot of fun to use someone's card that just loves to be taken advantage of just as much as I love to do it! I also set up a blackmail contract for him which we will be signed and returned to me very soon. That contract entails a few things, one of them being tasks. So you'll be hearing and seeing more about this loser A.L. very soon!

Call and worship Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment