Sunday, June 7, 2015

Blackmail Time!

It's time to blackmail and humiliate another one of my pathetic slaves!

This one has a really funny story behind it! Well a few funny stories. First of all this slave is my naughty C&B Torture bitch! I make him scream out in pain(and that's not even my thing), but wow something about making him cry like a whiny little baby really get's me excited! Oh and I also deny the fuck out of him. I plan on NEVER letting him cum! Haha.... does it seem like I'm getting meaner over the years? Lol Oh well, all of you cock strokers love it... then again you love anything that I do!
So here is the big jerk off pain slut of mine. He loves to look at pictures of Selena Gomez, he is obsessed with her!

**Pic Removed**

The other person that he likes to wack off to, well besides me of course, is his ex wife. Yes I know I thought the same thing, how could he get HER!? So guess what, she is a mail order bride lol. Now it all makes sense. Even funnier is the fact that she left just a few days after she got her greencard! Lol wow that must really suck!?


So pervert, blackmail slave if you want me to remove the picture of you then you know what you're going to have to do. That's right... pay me!! Until then the post will stay!

Have fun laughing and jerking all u naughty perverts!

Your #1 Mistress
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment