Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pantyhose Fetish: Level 2

Are you a pantyhose lover? You just absolutely obsess over the look and feel of Women's long, sexy legs covered in sheer pantyhose don't you? Well that's all good and great but don't you ever think about kicking it up a notch and wearing those amazing pantyhose yourself? Lol I know what you're thinking but I don't mean to go out to the grocery store wearing a skirt and pantyhose(although I do like that idea too lol). I'm thinking more like wearing them around the house at home and especially during a naughty pantyhose phone sex stroke session!

If wearing a set of Women's oantyhose is just too much for your male mind to handle then start out by just using them during our phone sex call or even by yourself when you masturbate. Rub that silky, soft material against your face and yes, against your hard cock too! Trust me you are going to enjoy it. If you don't know where to start then call me and I will guide you every step of the way. I want you to experience the wonderful world of pantyhose wearing.

You know that the thought of all this makes you intrigued and SO fucking rock hard! So go buy a pair of pantyhose. If you're too embarrassed to go to the store in person then order some online. If you have a wife/girlfriend or a female friend, steal or should I say borrow a pair from her! Most importantly make sure that you call me because I know that you'll want to thank me!

Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment