Saturday, November 14, 2015

I Love to Own My Slaves For Real!

I love my long term phone sex slaves and it's the ideal situation in my opinion. I love to have lots of time with you, to condition you and program you into my personal puppet. Only time will tell if you're worthy of my strong Female presence. You must give all of yourself to me. Anything less of 100% devotion will be tossed by the waist side and quickly forgotten.

Sure, a hot roleplay or fantasy is fun but I enjoy things a bit more REAL. Keeping my slaves longer, possibly forever, is much more appealing to me! I've noticed that slaves who want a real Dom/sub relationship are much more worthy of my time. They are more loyal and willing to do just about anything for their phone sex Mistress.

Being my slave full time is much more beneficial to you as well. I'm more willing to go out of my way to contact you just to "check in",you'll be under My full control, which is usually what most slaves want more than anything else. The list goes on and on but the bottom line is this. If you are wanting to worship a phone Mistress full time and have a more hardcore and real relationship then perhaps we will be a match. Call me to find out!

Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213





No comments:

Post a Comment