Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Very Best CUM EATING slut!

I haven't had many calls that have been worthy enough to make it to my blog lately, but thankfully that has changed! I sometimes write about cum eating and how I like to give cum eating instructions during a phone sex call. I also wrote a blog post on The Kinky Kingdom about saving up your cum and then eating it all for me during a session! Well don't you know one of my new callers decided to do just that!

I'll call him J to protect his identity. So first call we did he just loved worshiping my hot ass and then at the end of our call he got into "the position" (if you're a cum eater you know what I'm talking about), and squirted his creamy cum load into his own mouth!! How fucking hot is that?? SO hot!!

I think it was on our third call that he told me he had a surprise. The surprise was that during the last few days in between our phone calls, he saved up a load of cum and he had it right there and was so ready for me to tell him what to do with it!! So I of course made him guzzle it all down his cum eating throat! Then I made him assume the position and take his fresh cum load too!

Just yesterday J called again and this time he had 3 loads saved all for me! Ohhh it was so fucking naughty and it made my pussy juicy and wet to think about all of that cum and how I was going to make him play with it! So I made him tip his head back, take it all in his mouth, and then hold it there. I told him to tell me once he had it inside his mouth. Obviously he couldn't speak well but he could murmur a little something! LOL... and that's exactly what he did and I had him hold that thick, sticky jizz in his mouth for a few seconds before allowing him to swallow it!

Do you have cum eating phone sex fantasies?
Then call Mistress Madison now!
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment