Sunday, November 29, 2015

Wear My Cum Filled Panties Sissy!

You waited so patiently outside of my bedroom while I was fucking that real man didn't you? You must have been so desperate for me to return and let your little sissy clitty out of that cage! Haha....

Oh my, what a naughty, evil phone sex Mistress I can be. Keeping you all caged up and teasing you so badly by making you listen to my moaning and dirty talk as I fucked that big, juicy cock!

Well pretty sissy girl I have a hot surprise for you this time and I think you're going to love it! As soon as he finished off and came deep in my pussy I slipped my hot pink panties on and stood up. OMG I could feel SO much thick, creamy cum dripping into those panties! That's when the idea came over me. I was going to make you lick them panties clean and then wear them all day long. Instead I think you will just take one tiny lick of that cum and then put my panties on. I want you to feel like a just fucked slut today when you walk around and feel that gooey wetness inside your pants!

I know you could smell that real cock on those panties when you were licking them. It made you want to suck cock even more than before didn't it sissy girl? Maybe next time sweetie... for now just enjoy those cum filled panties that I shared with you!

Call Mistress Madison for some sissy play phone sex! We can do any kind of feminization phone sex that you want!

Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213




No comments:

Post a Comment