Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Like to Make My Forced Intox slave Fuck his Bed!! Haha..

Yes you read that title correct! This is not the first time that I've made my little jerking puppets into a bed fucking bitchboy. However it is the first time that I received a picture of it! lol

My slave bois name is "Mark" and he was a tiny bit drunk but I know he would have done anything I told him to do whether he was drunk or sober. We did lots of naughty things! First I used my forced intoxication persuasion technique to loosen him up. Then I had him get his big toy out, meaning his dildo, which by the way he doesn't use very often. Believe me I know, I could tell, he was TIIEEGHT! Lol

You might know this about me, you might not but I really enjoy having my guys fuck fake pussies, but considering that Mark didn't have one we had to improvise. Mark told me he had a few items there that he could use to make a fake pussy. So by using a plastic bag, some lube and his mattress we were able to make a pretty freakin good feeling fake pussy! In between all of this I was always telling him to chug more of his whiskey lol, keep him all drunk and stupid haha!


Oh yeah I almost forgot to add the part about how I was making this slave bitch thrust his dick into his bed and at the same time fuck his ass with that long, hard dildo too! Can you picture it? Trying to squeeze your cock into a homemade fake pussy and stick your ass out while you are fucking it with a dildo, all while you've got a demanding phone sex Mistress on speaker phone telling you "Do it faster idiot!" lol. I can and I have to tell you, it amuses the shit out of me!! He actually seemed to do a very good job at multitasking the whole situation though, hmmmm maybe this wasn't his first time!? lol

Anyway Mark told me earlier that he wanted to maybe try some fantasy blackmail phone sex, well I had another plan in mind which is what lead to this picture actually. I told Mark that if he wanted to be a good boi and be allowed to cum for me then he needed to take a picture of himself fucking his bed lol. Of course being a good slave he did what he was told and now I have a wonderful picture that I can show off and use to blackmail his ass in the future!! Hahaha.... Although not the fantasy kind, no way I like the real kind of blackmail much better! Mark must too because he has already been calling me back for more ;)

Maybe you should stop stroking your horny cock for a minute and call me too...
Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment