Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas to Mistress Madison!

I thought that Christmas would be the perfect time to show off my submissive slaves even more! You all should already know that anything I demand of my dirty bitches they are going to do, and do it with a smile on their face! This particular requirement was probably a bit easier to do than maybe some of my others, say like fucking a tomato or a cantaloupe lol.

Check out how I made one of my most submissive slaves decorate his dick for me - 


 I absolutely loooove seeing MY cocks all dressed up and decorated pretty just for ME! I encourage any and all of you dirty perverts out there to decorate your cock and send me a picture! Maybe yours will be the next cock pic on my naughty phone sex blog!


To celebrate all of us having a super dirty xxx-mas I have a surprise! I just recorded a new video and all edits are completely finished and I can finally release it to all of you. So for the rest of December when you buy 30 minutes or more with me you will get my new sexy video absolutely free! You also have the option to purchase the video on it's own, the cost is $30. Trust me this is a HOT one! Check out the screenshots below-



What the hell are you waiting for? Call me for 30 mind blowing minutes of phone sex so you can receive my tasty new video for FREE!
Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment